The Impact of Entrepreneurial Behavior on Sales Volume

Adjeng Tiara Eltari, Hendrati Dwi Mulyaningsih

Abstract


This research was conducted at the Culinary Hawkers that located on Highway Sukapura, Dayeuhkolot, Bandung. This study examines the Entrepreneurial behaviour which resulted in increased sales volumes. Almost all Culinary Hawkers on Highway Sukapura doesn’t yet have the entrepreneurial behavior in accordance with the characteristics - traits mentioned by Suryana, Confident, Own initiative, Have achievement motive, Having leadership, and Dare to take risks with the full calculation. The purpose of this study was to investigate the influence of entrepreneurial behavior to the merchant's sales volume culinary pavement on Highway Sukapura, Dayeuhkolot, Bandung.Researchers used quantitative research methods. The population in this study was 63 Merchants Culinary Street on Highway Sukapura. Samples are 63 street vendors in JalanSukapura. Data were analyzed using simple regression analysis.The results showed that entrepreneurial behavior affect the sales volume of culinary street traders in Highway Sukapura. Based on the calculation coefficient of determination (R2) can be seen the effect of entrepreneurial behavior variables (X) on sales volume (Y) is approximately 94%. While the remaining 6% are influenced by other factors such as competence, performance, and motivation.

Keywords


Entrepreneurship; Entrepreneurial Behavior; Sales Volume

Full Text:

PDF

References


Asri, M. (1991). Marketing, Edisi 2. Yogyakarta: AMP YKPN.

Basu, Swastha and Irawan. (2008). Manajemen Penjualan, Cetakan ke 12. Yogyakarta: Liberty Yogyakarta.

Fadiati, A., & Purwana, D. (2011). Menjadi wirausaha sukses. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.

Moekijat. (2000) Kamus Istilah Ekonomi. Bandung: Mandar Maju, Munawir.

Ramli, Rusli. (1997). Sektor Informal Perkotaan Pedagang Kaki Lima Di Jakarta. Jakarta: Indhill Co.

Sarjono, H., & Julianita, W. (2011). SPSS vs LISREL: sebuah pengantar, aplikasi untuk riset. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Suryana, (2014). Kewirausahaan Pedoman Praktis: Kiat dan Proses Menuju Sukses, Edisi Ketiga. Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31098/ijmesh.v1i1.3

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 74 times
PDF : 67 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2017 Adjeng Tiara Eltari, Hendrati Dwi Mulyaningsih

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

PUBLISHED BY:

RESEARCH SYNERGY FOUNDATION 

International Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management, Social Science and Humanities (IJMESH)

Mailing Address: 
Research Synergy Foundation
Jalan Nyaman no 31 
Komplek Sinergi Antapani 
Bandung 40291 - Indonesia. 

Email:ijmesh@journals.rsfpress.com

 

The International Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management, Social Science and Humanities (IJMESH) is indexed by:
 
    
 
 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.