The Impact of Business Mentoring on Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises Performance

Mohammad Adrian, Hendrati Dwi Mulyaningsih, Santi Rahmawati

Abstract


This reasearch is conducted on MMSME (Micro Small Medium Enterprises) that are participated in the MMSME Syari’ah Mentoring Program by Academicians and Practitioners (PUSPA) organized by Bank Indonesia in Bandung. MMSME who participated in PUSPA program 2016 is MMSME that included in necessity entrepreneur where MMSME operated just to fullfil the life necessities. The purpose of this reasearch was to investigate the influence of the business mentoring on the MMSME performance in PUSPA program 2016. Researcher used quantitative research method. Data were analyzed using simple regression analysis and descriptive-causal analysis. The result showed that business mentoring affect the performance of MMSME that participated in PUSPA Program 2016. Based on the calculation, coefficient of determination (R2) can be seen the influence of business mentoring variable (X) on the performance (Y) is 74%. While the remaining 26% is influenced by other factors such as entrepreneurship competence and human resources.

Keywords


Entrepreneurship; Business Mentoring; Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Duwi, P. (2014). SPSS 22: Pengolahan Data Terpraktis. Yogyakarta: CV Andi Offset.

Ife, J. W. (1995). Community development: Creating community alternatives-vision, analysis and practice. Longman Australia.

Peggy A. Lambing & Charles R Kuehl (1999)

Sarjono, H., & Julianita, W. (2011). SPSS vs LISREL: sebuah pengantar, aplikasi untuk riset. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Siregar, S. (2014). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif: Dilengkapi Perbandingan Perhitungan Manual & SPSS, Edisi Pertama. Jakarta: Kencana.

Suryana, D., & Si, M. (2006). Kewirausahaan: Pedoman Praktis (Kiat dan proses menuju sukses). Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Sugiyono. (2012). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31098/ijmesh.v1i1.6

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 87 times
PDF : 65 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2017 Mohammad Adrian, Hendrati Dwi Mulyaningsih, Santi Rahmawati

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

PUBLISHED BY:

RESEARCH SYNERGY FOUNDATION 

International Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management, Social Science and Humanities (IJMESH)

Mailing Address: 
Research Synergy Foundation
Jalan Nyaman no 31 
Komplek Sinergi Antapani 
Bandung 40291 - Indonesia. 

Email:ijmesh@journals.rsfpress.com

 

The International Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management, Social Science and Humanities (IJMESH) is indexed by:
 
    
 
 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.